Friday, November 25, 2011

NEW MEN'S TEES ON KICKSTARTER - ORDER NOW, GET IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS!

I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving! I'm excited to announce that after a long hiatus, I have come out with new men's tees! Instead of producing them first and selling (i.e. push manufacturing), I've decided to create a Kickstarter project wherein I present the tees and ask people to order them (i.e. pull manufacturing). If enough people order and I reach my goal amount, then I will produce the tees.  If not, I will not produce the tees.

Below is the video, outlining the project:

Here is the link to the actual project: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1497919620/your-new-favorite-t-shirts-await-you

I have designed three tees, and two of my friends each designed a tee.  Here they are:
sacred heart tee, silver + gold on a grey tee
A firefly whose tail glows in the dark:



Glow in the dark Abraham Lincoln:



A lioness tee:



And a medals tee:

Please check it out!

No comments: