Friday, November 11, 2011

Introducing STYLYT

This summer, my friend Joon introduced me to Nina and Jenny, his friends from Wharton, who were working on a new fashion website called STYLYT.  STYLYT lets users customize the designs of featured designers.  Currently, the featured designer on their site is Althea Harper, who was a finalist on Project Runway a few seasons ago.  

I'm happy to announce that Graey will be the next brand featured, and our contest will launch in a few days.  The site is currently in its Beta version, but you can sign up for an invite by visiting the site here.

Here are some screenshots to show how it works.  First, you choose the item you'd like to customize.


Then you customize each section by pointing to it, and then selecting a swatch on the left side.


People can then vote on their favorites, and then I believe the designer helps pick the winner. 


I'm interested to see what sort of things people come up with -- so sign up!

No comments: