Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Music at Coney Island

Early in October, my friends and I went to Coney Island to shoot a music video for my song, "Drive," which you can listen to and download here. My friend Erica, who shot this video for me, and makes these cool live performance videos of indie musicians, came and shot it on her Canon 7D.

While we were shooting on the boardwalk, a nice man named Bruce came and took photos of me and Shawn, which are what you see below.

This is Shawn.  He and I played a couple of shows a couple of years ago, and he is back in New York from Australia, and we're playing another show this Saturday at 11PM at Sidewalk Cafe.  You can see the details here.  You can check his music out here.








The video is forthcoming, but neither Erica nor I have had a chance to sit down and edit it yet.  I am hoping to get to it by the new year.

No comments: