Friday, August 27, 2010

What to pack for lunch

I really want to write some substantive posts but I've been crazy swamped with prepping for my 9/9 show. The RSVPs are coming in and the samples are being made. My friend Alan Wilkis (whose sister Alexandra started Gilt Groupe!) just finished the soundtrack for the show and I'm super psyched about it. I met with Brian, Daisy and Paul of Paul Labrecque salon earlier in the week for hair and makeup, and met with my tech guy at Manhattan Movement to go over setup for the show. Hipnotiq will be serving cocktails -- overall should be a good time.

I wanted to post about my friend Diana's new blog, which has cool ideas for what to pack for lunch (if you want to eat healthy and save money instead of ordering out). Plus, she takes pretty pictures to boot:
Here's the URL: http://thingstobring.blogspot.com/

No comments: