Thursday, October 20, 2011

Spring 2012 Roundup - A through B

It used to be that Style.com only featured a select few designers on their site, but now their list of designers is quite extensive.  As a result, this is the first season in a while where I can say that I've viewed nearly all the shows posted on the site, so I've decided to post some of my favorite looks.  For some reason, Blogger adds photos to the top of your post instead of the end, so these are in reverse alphabetical order.

I love the way the black bra peeks out.  And Joan Smalls is smoking.
Bottega Veneta
I can't say this collection got my panties in a twist, but I love these pants (though not the color).
Bibhu Mohaptra
I'm ordinarily not that into BCBG, but they nailed the colorblocking this season.
BCBG Max Azria
I'm liking what Olivier Rousteling is doing at Balmain.  I love the baroque top with the rock and roll leather pants.
Balmain
Ah, Balenciaga. How I love you so. This was probably one of the most commercial looks in the collection.

Balenciaga
Not super wearable, but beautiful details on the bodice.
Anthony Vaccarello
Thought this maxi skirt was really cool, along with how the super skinny belt goes under the flaps.
Ann-Sofie Back Atelje
Loved the print on these pants.
Anne Valerie Hash
Sheer skirts -- might not be practical but looks cool.
Ann Demeulemeester
I liked how he mixed prints.  Joseph, I just thought you were a pretty face but I'm picking up what you're putting down.
Altuzarra
Lim's clothes often bore me in their super-wearability, but these colors are so gorgeous.
3.1 Phillip Lim

No comments: