Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Rachel's Wedding Dress - Part 5

In my last post, I promised professional shots of Rachel's dress once she gave them to me and here they are.  In early January I flew out to Northern Kentucky for her wedding.  Her family was super nice and I had a great time, in part because I had a fun date. :-)

I'll let the photos speak for themselves, but Rachel looks absolutely gorgeous.  She bought some costume jewelry in New York which sparkles in the photos, and a cute vintage veil.  In the photos you can also see the crystal belt she sewed better.  She had her makeup done but I believe she mostly did her hair herself.

Here she is with her mom in their foyer.
Me and Rachel. :-)
Glamour shots:


Playing violin at the wedding
Rachel's little bro walking one of her bridesmaids down the aisle.
The beautiful bride with her dad.
The eager groom.


The bridal party.

The newlyweds.

No comments: