Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Very cool YouTube video feat. AtomicTom

I feel like everyone I know and don't know has already seen this video, but I still want to share it. My friends are in a band called Atomic Tom and they recently filmed a video of their song "Take Me Out" on the B train crossing the Manhattan Bridge. However, instead of playing on real instruments, they used apps on their iPhones to simulate their respective instruments. It's pretty remarkable, and they've been featured on CNN and tons of other online outlets as well as on WPLJ this morning, and are playing a show at Macy's in Herald Square this evening.

The lead singer, Luke, used to be the worship leader at my church. He is a really talented musician, as you will see in the video. (Yes, my church has lots of cool people!) :-)

No comments: