Friday, September 17, 2010

New Reefs!

I've been wearing the same pair of black Reefs for the past few years. I know they aren't super stylish but they are so comfy and I am a creature of comfort. I first was introduced to Reefs by my freshman year roommate. We both had black flip flops and I accidentally put hers on because we were the same shoe size. I was surprised at how much more comfortable hers were (I was wearing a pair of Old Navy ones) and decided to buy my own pair eventually.

I wore my pair out though, and there is a hole in the heel of the right flip flop. I didn't have time these past few weeks to buy a new pair but I wore them anyway with the hole in them. So today I tried to find them. I tried a few different places before I found them at ShoeMania on Broadway/Bleecker. They were on sale for $19.95 (I think they are usually a few dollars more) so I bought 2 pairs for myself (so I wouldn't have to look for them again for a while) and another for my mom. Yay! They feel so good on my feet. I think I had the Smoothys before, but this time I got the Sandys.

No comments: