Thursday, December 22, 2011

Doug by George

George took some photos of Doug last week in his apartment building, mostly in clothes that I picked out for him in the shopping trips to Barneys and Bloomies we've taken over the years.  Here are some of my favorite shots:

The first designer suit, a dark navy Dior Homme.
Worn with Burberry trench and my Burberry scarf.

Oliver Peoples' aviators

I want my scarf back, Doug!

Armani linen jacket that he actually picked out for himself.

Poolside in an Armani linen suit.
Same suit, with a matching tie.
John Varvatos leather jacket, hoodie, henley, boots, and Seven jeans.
Unfortunately I don't have a head-to-toe shot of the following look, which is the most recent purchase.  It's a grey wool suit, and I picked out the entire outfit head to toe.  I thought browns would set off the suit nicely, so we got a brown tie, belt, and shoes.  Even the manager of the John Varvatos store in SoHo where we got it was impressed with my styling. :-)

Doug's new "rolly"



To see more, check out George's blog.

No comments: