Friday, May 20, 2011

Gossip Girl Season Finale

The main reason I watch Gossip Girl has always been for the clothes -- the girls always look spectacular.  This week's season finale was no exception.  I adored the gown Blair wore -- I'm trying to figure out which designer it is -- my guess is Marchesa but I have no clue.


The dress Serena was wearing was pretty fantastic as well.  According to Gossip Girl Fashion, it's by Jenny Packham.
from gossipgirlfashion.net

The photo doesn't do it justice.  It looks amazing in the show.

2 comments:

Ali said...

It was actually kinda disappointing that they spent the finale in the same dresses for the whole episode, especially since we saw them last week! they usually get changed every 5 minutes!
I couldn't stop staring at Serena's earrings the whole episode. and I was in LOVE with the dress that Louis gave Blair a couple of episodes ago, with the sequins and tulle. beautiful.

Vale ♥ said...

I miss GG right now...can't wait for next season ! My fave carachters are Blair and Chuck :)

Fashion and Cookies